The updated stock usage rules for 2012
"I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction."
You may use these images as you see fit except as follows:
- If you violate any of these rules or violate any of my copyrights you are prohibited entirely, forever, from using any of my stock in any way, shape, or form - commercially or otherwise.
- Do not simply upload them to a pay site. These images are for photo compositors and artists; they are not to be used as content in and of themselves.
- You may use the stock images commercially and outside of DA. Please link me your use and please keep it tasteful. Do not defame or insult the models in your work.
- The models in my images are real human beings with real feelings. Please be considerate of how the models might see themselves.
- These images are mostly un-retouched - though they may be color-corrected - and are at high resolution. I did not go and remove dust-spots, skin blemishes, etc. Please clean that stuff up in post-work and make the models look good!Also: don't think I do not know how to produce a good photo; these are intended as raw stock.
- I often forward copies of pictures to the models that aren't on DA but who have expressed an interest in seeing what you do with them. Some of the models may choose to use your images in their personal portfolios. If you have a problem with that, warn me.
- You are allowed to repost works based on my stock in other places (personal websites, contests, whatever) than DA but please maintain a credit to me where appropriate. If you post a link, I prefer it to be to my personal website www.DMacstudios.com My real name is David MacKenzie please use that instead of "jagged-eye" if possible.
- If you have any questions; ask via Email through DMacstudios.